If you are buying a real Christmas tree this year, chances are some of the smaller branches will break during transport or you may decide to give your tree a little trim before decorating it. Let nothing go to waste. Surprise your family and friends - and yourself - with charming DIY natural decorations using just the little cut-offs of your Christmas tree.
1. Transform a tall jar or glass vase into a cloche.
2. Put them in a vase and create a festive grouping.
Inspiration from: lovecreateivepeople.com
3. Use them to dress up your folded napkins.
Image from: blog.lemonde.fr
4. Create a fir plantrunner for your Christmas table.
5. Make a simple Christmas wreath.
Follow the tutorial at: almostmakesperfect.com
6. Create a few more miniature trees and put one in every room:
Sheer brilliance from: enjoyourhome.blogspot.ie
7. Use little sprigs tied up with string the perfect natural-look giftwrapping.
Inspiration from: maisonvogue.net
For more festive inspiration, check out our